Knaresborough Golf Club is a private members golf club and as a member you will be entitled to:
- Play a first class parkland course and one of the best courses in the North of England
- A course that has very few closure days
- Extensive practice facilities including long and short game, putting and bunker play
- A full calendar of competitions and knockout events for gents, ladies and Juniors
- A very active mixed golf section
- Internal and inter club matches for all standards
- A reciprocal agreement with other Harrogate & District Union clubs to play local courses at a reduced green fee
- Excellent professional staff to help you develop your game or just get it back on track
- Use of the clubhouse facilities for private parties
- Full catering and bar services 7 days per week
- A busy social calendar
- A family friendly environment
As Knaresborough Golf Club is owned by the members, we can invest in the course and the clubhouse to ensure we continue to provide the best possible standards for the members, whilst at the same time safeguarding the long term future of the Club.
We have a limited number of spaces in the 5-day membership category as well as a 6 day and 7 day categories of membership. This enables you to choose the category of membership that is best suited to your lifestyle. Members have almost unrestricted access to the course, other than when we have a visiting party, and is the reason we do not have a tee reservation system for general play.
The Club provides a high standard of competitive golf. There is an extensive programme of competitions and matches that cater for all levels of golfer in all sections of the Club. Knaresborough benefits from thriving ladies, juniors, rabbits and seniors sections. For couples we also have an extnesive mixed golf programme of formal competitions and informal roll-ups.
Socially, the Club is very active with a number of social functions, BBQ's, race nights, summer and New Year's Eve balls, etc arranged through the year. These are open to all members and their guests. We also welcome children to the Club with their parents.
Knaresborough Golf Club has a strong junior section open to children both with and without handicaps. In addition, to being able to join in with the adult events when they get a handicap of 18 (junior boy)/36 (junior girl), they have their own competitions, coaching sessions and team matches.
Knaresborough Golf Club currently has a limited number of vacancies in the Full category for both men and ladies, which at current interest levels will not be available for long. Vacancies also exist in the 6 and 5 day categories and we always welcome applications from junior members.