Community Membership (CASC)
As per the Equality Act this category of membership is open to all, without discrimination.
- Anybody wishing to take advantage of this category of membership will be required to demonstrate that their income is of low or modest means.
- At membership renewal time members in this category may be requested to provide evidence of their continuing circumstances.
- If a Member's individual circumstances alter, said Member will be responsible for informing the General Manager.
- This category of membership comes with full playing rights across all seven days.
- Members in this category will be entitled to full voting rights at all meetings including, SGMs, AGMs etc.
- Equipment is available for those Members to use if required, which they are expected to maintain in good condition. The Member should immediately inform the Professional of any damage to such equipment.