Reciprocal Course AgreementsMay 20, 2021
One of the great benefits of KGC 6 & 7 day membership is the entitlement to play other courses at a heavily discounted rate. The “reciprocal” being that their members enjoy the same at Knaresborough. The courses that we have agreements with this year are:
• Cleveland @ £15: Up to 3 times per year per member.
• Skipton is no cost. Up to twice per year per member.
• Hillsborough @ £10. Up to twice per year per member.
• Teesside GC @ £10. Up to twice per year per member.
You may take up to 8 KGC members on any one visit to the above Clubs.
However, to play at these courses under this agreement, tee-times must be arranged as follows:
• Decide which course, day and time you would like to play; and also how many other eligible 6 or 7 day KGC members will be playing;
• Contact the relevant club directly requesting the booking under the reciprocal agreement with KGC;
• When the booking has been confirmed, provide this same information to the KGC office by phone or email, including the names of all eligible players. This contact should be as early as possible prior to the booking date;
• The KGC office will prepare individually named vouchers for each eligible KGC member that you must then collect from the office. (We are working on an emailable option).
When attending the reciprocal club to play at the allotted date/time, the vouchers must be presented prior to play you may be asked for another form of photographic identity (driving licence; passport) for each named individual to prove membership at KGC.
If, for whatever reason, you or any individual in your party cannot make the scheduled arrangements you must inform the reciprocal club as soon as possible so that they can free up any tee times. If you do not do so, then this will be regarded as one of your permitted bookings for the year. Also, the vouchers you hold cannot be reused and should be destroyed. The process will have to be repeated if you wish to schedule another date/time.